N-Power is a premier Brand of Aptech Ltd - A training major for over 2 decades. N-Power franchise is an Education franchise for Certified Hardware and Networking Programs in association with International vendors eg Microsoft, Red hat and CompTIA.
N-Power franchise is a win-win proposition with more thrust on good ROI to
the business partner and enough freedom to operate the center. Aptech has emerged
as a global learning education and training organization having built strong
competencies on business excellence through robust academic and research
oriented processes to deliver superior customer oriented programs.
Aptech Limited is a well-established player in the IT training space with forays into the formal education sector as well. The company has trained over 5 million students who bear testimony to its academic quality, industry relevant technology and assessment systems. Students from Aptech have been placed with the leading organizations across the world. The company has built a network of centers in over 30 countries. It has developed core competencies in the areas of education, R&D, content development and other allied fields. As a global player, Aptech is committed to being a capable, process & solution-oriented provider to its customers.
Existing Centres are well set to cross the average of over Rs 50 Lacs of revenue to be done on annualised basis with cash break even in just 5 months from the start of operation. Top performers are sure about crossing a mark of Rs ONE CRORE revenue in 1st year of operation.
Today our franchised Centres are grateful to Aptech for having extended support on the following fronts:-
- Project set-up know-how:
- On-going business guidance:
- Automated Center Management System:
- Education Delivery Control and Quality (EDCQ)
- Logistics support:
- Academic support: A Centre Academic Head from the Co.
- Marketing and Media Support:
- Assistance in selection of staff:
- Space either owned or rented at an appropriate location
- Required financial investment to create center infrastructure
- Required running capital for 5 months
- Dedicated marketing & technical staff
- Ethical business approach
- Proper books of Accounts
- Payment in time
- Target oriented approach
1. Assessment of Business Potential in your town / Location
2. Understanding the terms of business
3. Site verification
4. Submission of Business Application form with supporting documents and Start Up Amount